Deaf Men’s Christian Retreat 2016
The retreat will be held at:
58212 403rd Ave
Zumbro Falls, MN 55991
Additional directions are under the map.
From The North:
- Take US Hwy 52 south.
- Exit onto MN-60E/470th St toward Mazeppa/Wabasha.
- Continue on MN 60E.
- Turn RIGHT on County Rd 7.
- Arrive at Camp Victory on right. Be careful, the entrance comes up quickly.
- Take Hwy 52 North.
- Turn right onto 5th St NW/W White Bridge Rd NW
(2nd Oronoco exit).
- Continue to follow White Bridge Rd (2.1 mi)
- Turn left onto Power Dam Rd NW.
- Continue onto County Rd 21
(Power Dam becomes County Rd 21).
- Turn right onto County Rd 7, cross bridge. – Camp Victory on right.
- Take Hwy 63 north out of Rochester to South Troy (approx. 13 miles).
- Just past South Troy turn left onto Hwy 7 and travel about 3 miles.
- As you near the bottom of a long, steep hill you will see Camp Victory on your left…be careful, the entrance comes up quickly.
|7:30 pm||Speaker – Phillip Easterling|
|9 pm||Devotional / Prayer / Song|
|9:30 pm||Fellowship / Bonfire|
|9:15 am||Devotional / Prayer / Song|
|9:30 am||Speaker – Phillip Easterling|
|3:30-5:30 pm||Panel Discussions|
|7-9 pm||Speaker – Phillip Easterling|
|10 am||Devotional / Prayer / Song|
|10:15 am||Wrap Up / Worship Service|
Now through Friday, March 18: $125
Option 1: Registration by Mail
Download this registration brochure and mail the form with your payment.
Option 2: Online Registration
Fill out this online registration via Google Forms: Link to Online Registration.
Once you are registered, you can:
Option 1: Pay by Check
You can mail in a check to:
PO Box 268
Elk River, MN 55330
Option 2: Pay with Credit Card or PayPal
Event registration is available in our store.Visit Store